Yorkshire Divers - blue o two announce a brand new fantastic group policy…
  • Sponsors

• blue o two announce a brand new fantastic group policy…

Award-winning diving tour operator, blue o two, are delighted to announce their brand new owned and operated liveaboard group policy for all of their Maldives and Red Sea vessels, perfect for large group bookings.
    Divers can explore the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea and dive amongst the rich and diverse ecosystem on board one of their recently updated Red Sea fleet vessels with a large group of their diving buddies for a fantastic price. Alternatively, experience the true wonder of the underwater atolls that are brimming with marine wildlife in the Maldives. blue o two are offering divers the opportunity to share this paradise in a group and make memories to last a lifetime, whilst enjoying a significant discount.
    blue o two’s withstanding group policy currently outlines that when 10 guests pay, 1 guest goes free when booking in a group.
    The following group policy now applies:
    Red Sea
    - 01 Dec – 31 May (LOW SEASON)
    Packages and boat only: 7 pay, 1 goes free / 14 pay, 2 go free / 21 pay, 3 go free
    - 01 June – 30 Nov (HIGH SEASON)
    10 pay, 1 goes free
    Maldives (ALL YEAR)
    - Packages: 7 pay, 1 goes free / 14 pay, 2 go free / 21 pay, 3 go free
    - Boat only: Every 5 guests who pay, 1 goes free
    This new policy is now valid for all bookings placed from today on board M/Y blue Horizon, M/Y blue Melody, M/Y blue Fin and M/Y Red Sea Adventurer in the Red Sea and M/Y blue Voyager and M/V Sea Spirit in the Maldives.
    To take advantage of this fantastic new group policy, contact a member of the blue o two sales team today.
    For more information about blue o two, their special offers and other worldwide scuba diving holidays, please visit their website - www.blueotwo.com. Alternatively, speak to their expert travel team by emailing divingholidays@blueotwo.com or by calling +44 (0)1752 480808.
  • Sponsors

• Recent Posts

blue o two

blue o two - News & Special Offers

Dive the diverse Red Sea from £949!

You can also enjoy some phenomenal reductions on our Maldives and Worldwide liveaboard diving holidays,

blue o two Yesterday, 11:26 AM Go to last post
    nomermaidscuba

Aqualung/Spiro XR2 spares

Thank you, but this is a discontinued item so this diaphragm is no longer available from Aqualung and the local dealers don't have it. Hence my post.

nomermaidscuba 26-06-17, 09:26 AM Go to last post
    Nick Bailey

Speak to your local Aqualung/Apeks dealer.

Nick Bailey 26-06-17, 08:35 AM Go to last post
    LisaG

Kent Shore Diving this Summer 2017 advice request

Hi all,

I'm down to organise a shore dive for my club on the weekend of the 8th/9th July. Those dates can be flexible. Something had to go

LisaG 23-06-17, 06:24 PM Go to last post
    nomermaidscuba

I have a perfectly good XR2 octopus except it requires a demand diaphragm; does anyone have one or know where I might source it?

nomermaidscuba 23-06-17, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    Philw

Travel regs

I am looking at getting a set of lightweight travel regs, will probably be use fora couple of trips a year.

I was looking at 1st stage,

Philw 22-06-17, 02:17 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsor

• YD Calendar