YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Scotland

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  andy b 
#1 ·
Hi guys

Are there any DIR types reading the boards that live in the central Scotland area? I'm in Falkirk.

Having just done fundies, I'm keen to get practice in on a regular basis.

Cheers
Andy

#3 ·
Andy,

you'll have to desperate to drive from Falkirk to Capernwray!!!

PM'd you.

Cheers,

Stuart

#4 ·
Callisto

Hi usually only lurk on this site..so i,m out the closet.

Andrew met you over the weekend ....well done on your pass

Stuart nice to see that things never change with your funny end of post ditty

PS Having worked in Scotland since 1986 Wouldn't you have to be desperate to drive from Capernwray to FALKIRK!!!!!! Just wondering !!!!

Cheers Andy Woodside

#5 ·
All in the name of practice

Hi guys

Rick - I'll gladly meet up with you at Capernwray at somepoint, but obviously I don't see this being a mega regular thing, perhraps every 2 months or so? Thoughts?

Stuart / Andy - It is quite a distance to travel, but if people like Rick are willing to put in the effort then so am I. Ideally I'd like to find people near to me in Scotland so we can practice and dive in normal dive sites, but that may be wishful thinking.

I'll continue to dive with my BSAC club pretty much every weekend, but will need regular meetings with DIR divers to keep my skills polished.

Nice to meet you as well Andy.

Cheers
Andy

#6 ·
Callisto

Only pulling your leg Andrew....Feel free to post when/if heading south and if back from work I would like to dive with you.

PS Not sure if you are aware 4 had outright passes My mates Steve and Little John and myself as well as you...

Must be a the BSAC Training ....Ha ha ha

Regards Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.