YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Apex Service kits

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  1693 
#1 ·
Anybody got a source for these?

Cheers,

Lawrence

#3 ·
If you source them from certain countries then you shouldn't have problems with the supplier drying up as it were, something to do with a law in germany I think where they have to make service kits available.

If only the same were true over here.

Here is one source anyway, not particularly cheap though.

http://www.deepstop.de/catalog/default.php?cPath=79_68

HTH
Daz

#6 ·
nickb said:
I've just looked and there's an Apeks First Stage Kit on eBay right now.

The guy's in London too and has excellent feedback.
Oh you bastard I was watching that :)

Seriously if anyone from YD is going to bid on it then let me know and I won't bother.

I already have a couple anyway but if the price is right I like to keep the stock levels up ;)

Daz

#10 ·
nickb said:
Maybe we need an eBay section so we can call first dibs on any particular lot. That way we won't be bidding against each other. A bit unfair on the seller maybe, but all's fair etc.
Agreed not a bad idea. I'm quite happy to play fair to other members of YD if they spot something.

Normally I just snipe an item at the last minute with my maximum bid, pretty good success record.

As in this case I would probably have just thrown a very last minute max bid in but to be honest I'm really not fussed if someone else has their eye on it.

Over to the admins to see if they think it is worthwhile I guess.

Daz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.