YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

North devon

627 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  onthetrain 
#1 ·
I'm staying at Croyde at the may bank holiday and as I'm not really a surfer I thought about trying to squeeze a days diving in. Thought about Lundy Island so if anyone can offer me any advice, numbers, websites or alternate sites i would be greatful. I also need to hire tanks and weights so any info on this would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Chris

#2 ·
lowviz said:
I'm staying at Croyde at the may bank holiday and as I'm not really a surfer I thought about trying to squeeze a days diving in. Thought about Lundy Island so if anyone can offer me any advice, numbers, websites or alternate sites i would be greatful. I also need to hire tanks and weights so any info on this would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Chris

Why dont you contact one of the local BSAC branches (Ilfracombe & North Devon??) and see if they are doing anything that you could tag along with. That way you have Buddies, a boat and (maybe) access to club kit for a small rental charge.

See the link for nearby branches http://www.bsac.org/branches/swest.htm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.