View Full Version : Meg Upgrades

Major Clanger
05-04-12, 02:19 PM
Latest news directly from ISC: The release a new set of back mounted counter lungs a the beginning of this Summer. And the APECS 3 fitted with the same handset's as the Predator will start coming out this Fall.

FB Announcement

Watching; waiting...

soggybottoms
05-04-12, 02:27 PM
haven't dived the Meg but noted that you don't really seem to have much disadvantage from your current C-lungs
there's an argument same as for Inspo C-lungs regarding the flood handling and possibly better WOB vs backmounts
but you would have a clear chest :)

PeterVICEG
05-04-12, 05:33 PM
As I am now starting to stack bottles, I too am interested in other lung options.

Like most Meg divers I have the scars from trying the off set D rings. On another forum, ccrXplorers, I got the tip to try bending them up to fix the bruising problem.

Leon makes great products but can be awfully slow on the roll out of new gear. I shall wait to see them before ordering.

Peter

soggybottoms
05-04-12, 05:47 PM
I have Kent Tooling extended D rings on my Inspo as I can't ever seem to find harness D rings under the lungs
can't post a direct link or piccy as John seems to have gone anal on IP
Piston Clips and Rings from Kent Tooling Diving Products (http://www.divingproducts.co.uk/pcr-landingpage.php)
top right hand corner Rings and it's the bottom left
works a treat

Major Clanger
05-04-12, 10:15 PM
I've got a couple of them that there KT D-rings. Very easy to get to but bruising nevertheless.

soggybottoms
05-04-12, 10:28 PM
htfu man :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk