YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ALL our Members

947 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Mr T. 
#1 ·
Imported post

Yes Guys and Gals,

Regardless of where you live, where you dive, what agency/club you belong to, we here at YD hope you and yours have a monster Christmas and a bonza New Year all!!

Stay safe over the yule-type-fest-gig and if you're diving, make sure you've properly rehydrated yourself from the previous night's sherry. All dive safe.

Take care and we hope to both see and dive with as many of you as we can in the New Year (and poss over the Christmas break!!)

Start posting you preferences now for dive sites, venues, wrecks and dates etc. so that we can get something sorted during the winter months to keep oursleves 'dive-fit' and our skills in working order.

Cheers,

#3 ·
Imported post

Merry Christmas & a happy New Year to all our readers
Some of us are working at the moment, 150 miles NE Aberdeen
Brae Bravo Platform with a steady 40 knot blowing.
Still the job has it's bright side, Jan 19th Grand Turk 14 days easy diving, may even see the Humpbacks......

PHB

(Edited by Peter Bailey at 11:47 am on Dec. 25, 2002)

#6 ·
Imported post

Kirky,

I'll be getting wet with you and Davey Willo some time very soon - say, Saturday, 04th Jan at the Cape?? We're all in the same boat now - Halcyon wing and twins. Let's rock!

I know I'm remiss in not having yet submitted the Maldives dive report, but it will get done this Christmas break and will hopefully be replete with accompanying photies on the Gallery forum too!!

See ya soon mate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.