YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Advice on becoming an Instructor in Ozz?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Merche 
#1 ·
Hi guys, my name is Merche (originally from Spain but living in the UK). I have been diving for 9 years now and loving every minute of it! I am currently rescue diver and would like to become an instructor. I am taking 3 months off in Spring and I am planning to go to Queensland. Does anybody have some advice on good diving schools over there?

Thanks!

Merche

#5 ·
Merche said:
Hi guys, my name is Merche (originally from Spain but living in the UK). I have been diving for 9 years now and loving every minute of it! I am currently rescue diver and would like to become an instructor. I am taking 3 months off in Spring and I am planning to go to Queensland. Does anybody have some advice on good diving schools over there?

Thanks!

Merche
Ask Twinset n Wing, cos he went over to oz for ages a while back...
he'll kno of diving schools over there, cos i think he went diving while he was there :)

(giles, u can pay me later for your personal advertising)

#6 ·
Hello Merche

Merche,

I dont know the reputations of any dive schools here in Queensland as I have only lived here for 4 months but if I can be of any help with information on the areas, accomodation, transport etc then email me adn I will c wot eye can do 4 u.
Regards,
Cammo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.