YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Plymouth Shuttle Boat

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  tiewrapdiver 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I've been told that there is a shuttle boat that runs from Plymouth to the Scylla. Does anyone have any info on this, ie dates it runs, times, pick up points?

My club is on a boat handling course this coming weekend, and a few of us who are just tag alongs want to bunk off for a dive. So failing this shuttle boat any ideas on which charters we can try and get a couple of places with?

Thanks,

Tim

#3 ·
I have adverts for places on the Fri and Sun out of Plymouth in the spare places section.

5 on Fri - Eddystone and Scylla.
2 on Sun - Persia and another.

All off of Furious.

#5 ·
Failing all that there is the option of a great few dives off Devils, Firestone or Millbay, but get someone who knows the area well to take you in first few times so you know where you're going. It's relatively easy but there are shipping lanes etc to contend with. That said if you do find someone down there then it's going to cost you the price of buying them lunch afterwards instead of the cost of boats etc. Depends what you're after.

Digs.

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.