YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Hey Drift, see ya snook in there under the wire !! ; )

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Frog 
#1 ·
Imported post

Hey Drift,

Welcome aboard.

#3 ·
Imported post

Hey Drift,

Don't mind feisty as long as she's safe and a good laugh!! Only spoekn to Frog on D-Net and on the phone.

Looks like Barry Marriott is joining the Dive Tribe, he's been out in Dotty for the last couple of weekends.

Take it easy and speak soon here and elsewhere.

Cheers,

#4 ·
Imported post

Hi Guys - I'm told I'm a good and safe diver, to the extent one of Drifts mates from his club was desperate to dive with me again.  I don't think I'm anything special, I know the rules and my limits, and stick to them.  Nor do I pratt about down there - simple as that.  I've got quite a few holidays sorted out in the near future, so I unfortunately won't be able to go to the Farnes with YD, I have a big show that day in Cleveland.  :bawling:   If you want to fire dates about, feel free - the sooner the better, so I can work round my holidays.  Oh, the effort of fitting a dive round a holiday.  Sigh.  Be safe.    

#5 ·
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Frog on 10:55 am on June 10, 2002
Hi Guys - I'm told I'm a good and safe diver, to the extent one of Drifts mates from his club was desperate to dive with me again.  I don't think I'm anything special, I know the rules and my limits, and stick to them.  Nor do I pratt about down there - simple as that.  I've got quite a few holidays sorted out in the near future, so I unfortunately won't be able to go to the Farnes with YD, I have a big show that day in Cleveland.  If you want to fire dates about, feel free - the sooner the better, so I can work round my holidays.  Oh, the effort of fitting a dive round a holiday.  Sigh.  Be safe.    
<span =''>

#7 ·
Imported post

Tattooed Tam is - well, I told him to his face what I thought of him, much to the amusement of the others!  There's loads of pics of Tom on the Telford web site.  I could have killed him when he jumped off the top of the tank and floated down in front of me.  I think Mac would have censored it anyway - I called him for everything as he knew!  I'm on a break 24th - 28th June, then off again 22nd July - 2nd August, but have a show on 3rd August.  Don't release the tape - you'll get done under the Obscene Publications Act or something!  Be safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.