YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Drysuit choice

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Gavin Yates 
#1 ·
Imported post

Ok chaps, it's time for a new Drysuit and I've decided I want one of them fine compressed Neoprene jobbies.

So far I've narrowed down Otter Ultimate and the N Diver Divemaster but if anyone has a better idea I'd like to hear it.

All the best

#3 ·
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Gavin Yates on 1:54 pm on June 18, 2002
Ok chaps, it's time for a new Drysuit and I've decided I want one of them fine compressed Neoprene jobbies.

So far I've narrowed down Otter Ultimate and the N Diver Divemaster but if anyone has a better idea I'd like to hear it.

All the best
<span =''>

http://www.divebox.co.uk - Go-dive in Derby are selling the Divermaster suit with £200 off......

#4 ·
Imported post

Hi Gavin, I'm on the look out for a dry suit too! I like the look of the Oceanics Aerdora but, a bit too pricey! I'm going to take a look at the Isodry from Mares this weekend, anyone got any thoughts about it?
Dive safe,
Eddie.

#6 ·
Imported post

I've just got myself a new neoprene drysuit - Aqua Lung Kerguelen - which has kevlar protected arms, and is different in the fact that the boots on the suit are just booties (although reinforced) not 'wellies', and you wear old trainers / DUI-style boots or even strong wetsuit boots (I have some Scubapro Rock Boots). The thought being that the boots get the most stick, so why not allow you to replace the boots easily.
I love the suit (I have had a NDiver Divemaster before, and a Moby Trilaminate Membrane) and it's the warmest and most comfortable suit I've had.

The other suit I did consider was an O'Three but I was able to get the kerguelen for quite a good price (see http://www.diveinn.com and navigate through to the shop).

#7 ·
Imported post

Bantam,

Thanks for that mate but I really wanted a compressed suit the Aqua Lung is 7mm and likely to squish a bit. And Bren - I wish I could afford a DUI.

It's all given me a lot to think of tho'

TA Muchos

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.