View Full Version : Dry Suit Pockets - D Rings - Bungee?

thehappychappy
05-04-08, 12:11 PM
New suit and I want to prepare it, my understanding is it is preferred that there is a loop of bungee in each pocket for clipping gear to rather than D clipping to the D Rings.

Do I cut out the D Rings (how?)
Just tie bungee through the D Rings and clip gear to them or just clip off to the D Rings in the first place?

Davie

MAKING BUBBLES
05-04-08, 12:23 PM
New suit and I want to prepare it, my understanding is it is preferred that there is a loop of bungee in each pocket for clipping gear to rather than D clipping to the D Rings.

Just tie bungee through the D Rings and clip gear to them or just clip off to the D Rings in the first place?

Davie

id tie bungee to them that way if you have a change of heart down the line then they are still there :)

Madfish
05-04-08, 09:08 PM
Use the hole at the front of the pocket to rig the bungee - and keep the D-rings to clip any spare double enders to.

Di

05-04-08, 11:05 PM
Ive got a bungee loop attached to the suit ring. That means i can empty EVERYTHING to find what i need without losing things. Not really possible if clipped to a smaller d-ring.

Dick Barwell
06-04-08, 02:16 AM
Ive got a bungee loop attached to the suit ring. That means i can empty EVERYTHING to find what i need without losing things. Not really possible if clipped to a smaller d-ring.

Put a loop through D ring and clip off on loop .....you can empty pocket and pick and choose without losing kit and just shove remainder back in
db

MartyC
06-04-08, 06:47 AM

Davie

As Di says Davie :)

Noel Johnson
06-04-08, 06:55 AM
S'wat I do...