YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

2nd hand Meg for sale

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Girdles 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 2nd hand Meg that is one year old, surplus to company requirements. The unit has NOT been in the water, but was rather one picked up and assembled after doing the course with Richie. It has been in the Store since!. There are:
  • Compact wing
  • Valves
  • backplate
  • Cyl bands
  • 2 pairs of cylinders (New)
  • Kent tooling box/frame
  • LOADS of spares
  • 1 tub Sofno
The Unit is in BRAND NEW condition. £5k Anyone interested and wanting further details should PM me.

#5 ·
2nd hand meg for sale

Sorry for the tardy reply!
Unfortunately I can't let the unit go any cheaper than that. It's not a case of must sell, so it's not urgent and with the exchange rate doing its thing, it's getting cheaper by the day
Cheers
Brasshat

#6 ·
Due to a real Numpty dreaming and wasting my time, I now have the same for sale again. It also now has a stainless box which can be removed or fitted quite quickly. The unit has still not been wet yet and is priced to sell at £4.5k. I haven't posted pix as we should all know what a brand new Meg looks like (Or I wouldn't be selling it to you!) It is in "out of the box" condition.

I have a 2nd hand Meg that is one year old, surplus to company requirements. The unit has NOT been in the water, but was rather one picked up and assembled after doing the course with Richie. It has been in the Store since!. There are:
  • Compact wing
  • Valves
  • backplate
  • Cyl bands
  • 2 pairs of cylinders (New)
  • Kent tooling box/frame
  • LOADS of spares
  • 1 tub Sofno
The Unit is in BRAND NEW condition. £5k Anyone interested and wanting further details should PM me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.