View Full Version : rebreather try-dives

DanTam1
06-10-09, 10:29 AM
Going to be in Stoney on the 22nd November doing my Sentinel try dive.

Anyone offering Meg try dives so I can compare boxes, happy to travel as far as Stoney.

Thx

Dan

mkhari
06-10-09, 10:42 AM
Don't forget to try DT's new JJ-CCR, they should have completed the CE testing by then and he is running some try dive sessions.

DanTam1
06-10-09, 11:33 AM
JJ-CCR ?? Whats that then?

dan

Bottle Maker
06-10-09, 12:09 PM
Having had a look at Hari's one of the nicest looking best engineered rebreathers about. Search on here for JJ ccr it should take you the reports by mk hari. A lot of the design done by Dave Thompson the father of the Inspiration.

Graham.

Rob Dobson
06-10-09, 12:15 PM
I'm looking forward to trying the JJ. It's looks like all the good stuff of the Meg without the annoying bits (and I really like my Meg).

The Sentinel has never interested me in the slightest.

Digger
06-10-09, 01:24 PM
Matt Robinson does Meg dives at Stoney fairly frequently, Google for MR Diving and you'll find him.

Other option is Rich Stevenson who does try dives on Inspo, Meg, Sentinel and KISS in one day - normally in a pool, but contact him and he might be able to arrange something in open water. If you get a group together he'll probably run something fairly local, I know he's travelled from Devon to Stoney to run a weekend of try dives.

Digs.