Yorkshire Divers - Dive into June!
  • Sponsors

• Dive into June!

There are some incredible savings to be made with blue o two on board M/Y Red Sea Adventurer and M/Y blue Fin in the month of June.
    The Red Sea is a unique marine paradise that offers some of the most spectacular diving in the world. With miles of beautiful coral reef, numerous wrecks and a vast array of marine life, from brightly coloured nudibranchs and tropical fish to large pelagics such as oceanic white tips and hammerheads, there really is something for everyone.
    With up to £450 off various diving safaris in the Red Sea, now is the time to take advantage of these amazing offers. Recent sightings on board M/Y Red Sea Adventurer and M/Y blue Fin in the past few weeks have included hammerheads, oceanic whitetips, turtles, grey reef sharks, mantas and thresher sharks.
    The Dive into June deals are as following:
    · 8th – 15th June – M/Y Red Sea Adventurer – Deep South – Was £1,299, NOW £899
    · 15th – 22nd June – M/Y Red Sea Adventurer – Simply the Best – Was £999, NOW £799
    · 15th – 22nd June – M/Y blue Fin – Strait of Tiran & North – Was £1,199, NOW £749
    · 22nd – 29th June – M/Y Red Sea Adventurer – North & Brothers – Was £1,149, NOW £899
    · 22nd – 29th June – M/Y blue Fin – Strait of Tiran & North – Was £1,399, NOW £999
    · 29th June – 6th July – M/Y Red Sea Adventurer – Best of Wrecks – Was £1,199, NOW £899
    Spaces are limited. So be quick and don’t miss out!
    For more information then please visit their website at www.blueotwo.com or contact a member of the travel team on either [email protected] or call 01752 480808.
  • Sponsors

• Recent Posts

tompeter

OCEAN REEF full face mask

OCEAN REEF full face mask On Ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OCEAN-REEF-full-face-mask/203005276005?

tompeter Yesterday, 08:20 AM Go to last post
    Lola1985

How to get a working visa for dive instructing in the USA

Hmm, interesting question. When I needed to get a visa, because I travel constantly, I applied to this visa center: https://tnvisaexpert.com/k3-spouse-visa/

Lola1985 28-05-20, 07:12 PM Go to last post
    Sudden

Problem about my annual bath!

Hello friends! I had a similar problem with my jacuzzi. I mean, I have it in the backyard and of course, when it is bad weather, I need to cover it. I

Sudden 28-05-20, 12:02 PM Go to last post
    Bigbik

How to get a working visa for dive instructing in the USA

There is no easy way to get work visa in US.

Get into a top university for your program, preferably STEM recognised courses. Ordinarily

Bigbik 28-05-20, 10:16 AM Go to last post
    AnthonyAnson

Online education

Online education is the best with others because you can get lots of things with online education and also improve your writing skills. Its provide lots

AnthonyAnson 28-05-20, 09:46 AM Go to last post
    Lola1985

Online storage

I think that to solve your problem, you definitely need to find the appropriate activation key that activates your version of the software. But the problem

Lola1985 28-05-20, 05:25 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsor

• YD Calendar

• Recent Articles