Yorkshire Divers - 7 Days til Summer – Flash Sale!
  • Sponsors

• 7 Days til Summer – Flash Sale!

To celebrate the start of summer, blue o two are having their biggest ever sale with a massive 50% OFF all remaining sailings in 2018*.
    This incredible sale will start on Thursday 14th June but you’ll have to be quick, as only the first 100 passengers who book on during the Flash Sale will be eligible. The Flash will end on Thursday 21st June.
    Savings of 50% are available across a wide range of liveaboard holidays including the Maldives, Palau, Philippines, Indonesia, Truk Lagoon, French Polynesia, Galapagos, The Bahamas and The Solomon Islands & Papua New Guinea.
    One of the highlights of the sale are the spectacular Solomon Islands & Papua New Guinea. ocated on the Western fringe of the Pacific, the Solomon Islands comprise of 992 islands that remain relatively untouched by the influences of the modern world. Neighbouring Papua New Guinea, situated just 160km north of Australia, is part of a great arc of mountains stretching from Asia, through Indonesia and into the South Pacific. This fascinating land boasts more than 600 islands with magnificent scenery and beautiful coral atolls.
    Alternatively, dive into the clear French Polynesian waters and explore the coral atolls. With its towering green peaks and vivid turquoise lagoons, French Polynesia is an idyllic location to kick back, relax and enjoy the warm hospitality on board M/V French Polynesia Master. Tick this ultimate diving hotspot off your bucket list this year.
    All sale prices will be live on the blue o two website by 11am on Thursday 14th June 2018.
  • Sponsors

• Recent Posts

genicsolutions

The dangers of social media

Hi, Here i am describing the disadvantages of Social Media.

1. Social Media Bullying or Cyberbullying
    2. Social Media Used for Hacking

genicsolutions Today, 06:01 AM Go to last post
    Dorocam

Nintendo Wii Rugby

There are a lot of cool games on Wii that looks more like their sports than rugby.

Dorocam Yesterday, 04:28 PM Go to last post
    FTurner90

Nintendo Wii Rugby

I didn't knew that I can play it online.

FTurner90 Yesterday, 04:19 PM Go to last post
    Rick_P

Online payment gateways

Okay, it is your right to use what you want but when it comes to me, I usually use ZeroOne automation software and it perfectly suits my business. This

Rick_P Yesterday, 02:49 PM Go to last post
    BalanceBlind

Dental problems?

I am sure that you should visit your dentist instead of asking us here because it can be a serious problem and it should be solved. Personally, I accidently

BalanceBlind Yesterday, 11:08 AM Go to last post
    accordsupplies

The dangers of social media

There are lots of disadvantages of Social Media

1. Addiction
    2. Mental Illness
    3. Frauds & Scams
    4. Misleading Information

accordsupplies Yesterday, 10:43 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsor

• YD Calendar

• Recent Articles