Yorkshire Divers - 7 Days til Summer – Flash Sale!
  • Sponsors

• 7 Days til Summer – Flash Sale!

To celebrate the start of summer, blue o two are having their biggest ever sale with a massive 50% OFF all remaining sailings in 2018*.
    This incredible sale will start on Thursday 14th June but you’ll have to be quick, as only the first 100 passengers who book on during the Flash Sale will be eligible. The Flash will end on Thursday 21st June.
    Savings of 50% are available across a wide range of liveaboard holidays including the Maldives, Palau, Philippines, Indonesia, Truk Lagoon, French Polynesia, Galapagos, The Bahamas and The Solomon Islands & Papua New Guinea.
    One of the highlights of the sale are the spectacular Solomon Islands & Papua New Guinea. ocated on the Western fringe of the Pacific, the Solomon Islands comprise of 992 islands that remain relatively untouched by the influences of the modern world. Neighbouring Papua New Guinea, situated just 160km north of Australia, is part of a great arc of mountains stretching from Asia, through Indonesia and into the South Pacific. This fascinating land boasts more than 600 islands with magnificent scenery and beautiful coral atolls.
    Alternatively, dive into the clear French Polynesian waters and explore the coral atolls. With its towering green peaks and vivid turquoise lagoons, French Polynesia is an idyllic location to kick back, relax and enjoy the warm hospitality on board M/V French Polynesia Master. Tick this ultimate diving hotspot off your bucket list this year.
    All sale prices will be live on the blue o two website by 11am on Thursday 14th June 2018.
  • Sponsors

• Recent Posts

DominicRutherford

Instagram. Another blatant rights grab?

Instagram is still one of the best social media platforms out there, whatever you say about it. O I will defiantly agree with this words

DominicRutherford Today, 12:32 PM Go to last post
    betrue

How do you earn online?

How do you earn online? What source of additional income can you recommend?

betrue Today, 12:16 PM Go to last post
    tompeter

Suunto EON Core Elastomer Dive Computer, lime

Suunto EON Core Elastomer Dive Computer, lime On Ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suunto-EON-Core-Elastomer-Dive-Computer-lime/203111802731?

tompeter Today, 07:57 AM Go to last post
    jamesamy

Get complete solution of setup hp printer via 123.hp.com/setup

Are you facing issue for setting up hp printer. Donot worry we have a perfect solution for your problem. We have a expert team who will suggest you right

jamesamy Today, 03:52 AM Go to last post
    MarkUltra

camping at treadrdur bay?

My friend, I understand you. Me and my wife been camping for a few years and it was fine so far, but last summer we were a little bored. So we decided

MarkUltra Yesterday, 09:03 AM Go to last post
    jimmyandrew

Can 123.hp.com/setup help in setting up my HP envy 7640?

Step to set up your printer-

Connect your printer with the computer using USB cable

Connect your printer

jimmyandrew Yesterday, 07:15 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsor

• YD Calendar

• Recent Articles