Yorkshire Divers - ress Release: Collapse of Thomas Cook Group
  • Sponsors

• Press Release: Collapse of Thomas Cook Group

On 23rd September 2019, Thomas Cook Group were placed into administration.
    Unfortunately, Blue O Two has a substantial number of customers affected by the collapse of the group, which includes Thomas Cook Airlines.
    Thomas Cook Airlines were due to be the supplier of the flight segment of travel on a large proportion of upcoming liveaboard holidays to the Red Sea.
    The team at Blue O Two are now working as quickly as possible to identify solutions where alternative travel arrangements may be required. They will be contacting customers in chronological order, by departure date.
    Blue O Two are also liaising closely with Thomas Cook Group and the Civil Aviation Authority to make suitable arrangements for the repatriation of any guests currently overseas.
    Whilst they understand that customers may be concerned by this news, they are asking for patience at this difficult time.
    If your booking has been impacted, then the team will be in touch as soon as they can to discuss your trip in more detail.

In case of emergency, then the team can be contacted via email on [email protected], via phone on 01752 480808, or via LiveChat (when available) at www.blueotwo.com
  • Sponsors

• Recent Posts

genicsolutions

The dangers of social media

Hi, Here i am describing the disadvantages of Social Media.

1. Social Media Bullying or Cyberbullying
    2. Social Media Used for Hacking

genicsolutions Today, 06:01 AM Go to last post
    Dorocam

Nintendo Wii Rugby

There are a lot of cool games on Wii that looks more like their sports than rugby.

Dorocam Yesterday, 04:28 PM Go to last post
    FTurner90

Nintendo Wii Rugby

I didn't knew that I can play it online.

FTurner90 Yesterday, 04:19 PM Go to last post
    Rick_P

Online payment gateways

Okay, it is your right to use what you want but when it comes to me, I usually use ZeroOne automation software and it perfectly suits my business. This

Rick_P Yesterday, 02:49 PM Go to last post
    BalanceBlind

Dental problems?

I am sure that you should visit your dentist instead of asking us here because it can be a serious problem and it should be solved. Personally, I accidently

BalanceBlind Yesterday, 11:08 AM Go to last post
    accordsupplies

The dangers of social media

There are lots of disadvantages of Social Media

1. Addiction
    2. Mental Illness
    3. Frauds & Scams
    4. Misleading Information

accordsupplies Yesterday, 10:43 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsor

• YD Calendar

• Recent Articles