Yorkshire Divers - Dive Medicine
  • Sponsors

• Dive Medicine RSS Feed

Published on 26-07-12 09:38 AM  Number of Views: 3536 
    Article Preview

No doubt most of us have, at one time or another, cast a worried glance at one of our larger diving brethren and wondered how on earth they manage to kit up, let alone dive safely. Itís certainly one of the commoner comments made to me in the consulting room. There are many reasons that diving attracts those of, ah, more expansive girth, not least the temporary removal of gravitational pull on their abdomen. However, one of the consequences of obesity is heart disease, which is the third most common cause of death whilst diving. In this article I want to highlight a few aspects of this often overlooked risk factor in diving accidents.
    by Published on 28-10-11 08:41 AM

If you are prepared to grab a coffee and concentrate for 10min or so I think you will end up knowing everything you need ...
    by Published on 22-02-10 03:26 PM  Number of Views: 4764 
    1. Categories:
    2. Hyperbaric Medicine
    Article Preview

"You've got a skin bend on your shoulder and a suspected bend in the joints of your fingers. You'll not be going home tonight"

Right about now the events of today started to sink in. I changed out of my clothes into a paper smock and sandals ("can't have any risk of sparks where you're going!") and was led towards the chamber. It was 7.30pm and all the attendants had been called in on emergency cover. I gave Andy a weak smile ...

• Sponsors

• Recent Posts

MarkUltra

Software for creating dive site maps?

Actually, I think in some cases it's better to outsource work partially or even fully. Especially, if you don't know how to cope with some projects. There

MarkUltra Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    Hoffmann

Software for creating dive site maps?

Much obliged for your assistance. I want to build my own site for it too.

Hoffmann Yesterday, 11:21 PM Go to last post
    Johnywalter

Mobile engine ecu tuning service.

In a turbocharger’s case, exhaust gases from internal combustion happening occurring in the combustion chambers are used to spin a compressor in

Johnywalter Yesterday, 09:54 PM Go to last post
    Saveres

inspiration decoweenie mark 2 travel frame

Traveling is one of the best hobbies which most of people want to enjoy and also want to get the Best Vacation package options which provides the traveling

Saveres 11-07-20, 09:47 AM Go to last post
    Crazyrat

FREE iPhone / Android Game - Tiny Diver

Thank you for sharing, it has a pretty nice gameplay. I haven't found any bugs, so don't worry much about that. I spent almost the whole day playing along

Crazyrat 10-07-20, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    tompeter

AVON RUBBER DRY SUIT QUITE RARE SIZE 4

AVON RUBBER DRY SUIT QUITE RARE SIZE 4 On Ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AVON-RUBBER-DRY-SUIT-QUITE-RARE-SIZE-4/143653313533?

tompeter 10-07-20, 08:14 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsor

• YD Calendar

• Recent Articles