Yorkshire Divers - Add New Section
  • Sponsors

• Fund Raising RSS Feed

Published on 14-06-11 04:32 PM  Number of Views: 5094 

In July this year, four diving members of the Scarborough Sub- Aqua Club (SSAC) will attempt an underwater crossing of the English Channel using Seascooters.

This is the first record attempt of its kind. It will establish and set a brand new Guinness World Record.

Money raised is to be divided between Help for Heroes and the RNLI/ Scarborough Lifeboat.

The four diving members completing the challenge are:

Heath Samples, Tom Clark, Darren Spencer and Anne Morrison
    by Published on 14-06-11 04:30 PM

We at Hampton Sub Aqua Club at Hampton Court in SW London use Easyfundraising.org.uk
    to give a percentage of club ...

• Sponsors

• Recent Posts

Mitchha

I need advice

What translation services do you know that can translate several articles and videos from Thai?

Mitchha Yesterday, 03:56 PM Go to last post
    lindajason

Online education

Online education is a robust content delivery mechanism that incorporates some form of learning that exists over the Internet. Virtual learning offers

lindajason Yesterday, 08:37 AM Go to last post
    tompeter

Sunnto Eon Steel

Sunnto Eon Steel On Ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sunnto-Eon-Steel/124251416481?

tompeter Yesterday, 08:32 AM Go to last post
    Garety

sales in my company have plummeted? No HR manager can understand what the problem is?

Do you also have problems with your company? How much did your sales fall? I recently faced this problem in my company. My income has dropped significantly.

Garety 07-07-20, 10:11 PM Go to last post
    Lola1985

sales in my company have plummeted? No HR manager can understand what the problem is?

sales in my company have plummeted? No HR manager can understand what the problem is? How can one restore profit?

Lola1985 07-07-20, 10:09 PM Go to last post
    Johnywalter

Mobile engine ecu tuning service.

Hello!
    As of any engine built with a turbocharger, there will be some components that will wear down due to forced induction.

Johnywalter 07-07-20, 01:42 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsor

• YD Calendar

• Recent Articles