Yorkshire Divers - Add New Section
  • Sponsors

• Fund Raising RSS Feed

Published on 14-06-11 05:32 PM  Number of Views: 5149 

In July this year, four diving members of the Scarborough Sub- Aqua Club (SSAC) will attempt an underwater crossing of the English Channel using Seascooters.

This is the first record attempt of its kind. It will establish and set a brand new Guinness World Record.

Money raised is to be divided between Help for Heroes and the RNLI/ Scarborough Lifeboat.

The four diving members completing the challenge are:

Heath Samples, Tom Clark, Darren Spencer and Anne Morrison
    by Published on 14-06-11 05:30 PM

We at Hampton Sub Aqua Club at Hampton Court in SW London use Easyfundraising.org.uk
    to give a percentage of club ...

• Sponsors

• Recent Posts

FTurner90

exercise before diving

Don't force yourself to run if you don't want to. if your body is tired of this, that it should be given time to rest. If you don't want to stay out of

FTurner90 Today, 05:23 PM Go to last post
    betrue

Stationary exercise bikes

Hello. I think better will be to find time for a gym training. For example I workout 3-4 times a week and it is cool!

betrue Today, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    ElwinCropper

VIN number check

Thanks!

ElwinCropper Today, 03:04 PM Go to last post
    IlbertLee

VIN number check

It's very strange that your colleague did not check the VIN number. Unlike him, you are doing the right thing. You can make a free VIN check here. It's

IlbertLee Today, 02:32 PM Go to last post
    ElwinCropper

VIN number check

A colleague of mine is selling a car. I want to buy it. I just want to check the VIN number, because he also bought it from a friend. Where can this be

ElwinCropper Today, 02:05 PM Go to last post
    IlbertLee

buy ddos attack

You can buy ddos ​​attack from https://ddos-stress.cc/ in just 5 minutes, for this you only need to contact them via ICQ or TELEGRAM, send a link to

IlbertLee Today, 01:52 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsor

• YD Calendar

• Recent Articles