Yorkshire Divers - Fundraising through Easyfundraising.org.uk
  • Sponsors

• Fundraising through Easyfundraising.org.uk

We at Hampton Sub Aqua Club at Hampton Court in SW London use Easyfundraising.org.uk
    to give a percentage of club members purchases on line back to the club .It is open to charities and not for profit dive clubs so Ideal for bsac clubs to help fundraise .It covers tescos ,John Lewis ,Amazon and cashback in the form of a 3 monthly cheque is usually between 1 and 5% sometimes more for account opening, changing electricity providers of getting travel insurance
    Just thought I would mention it on this site ,as many a club over the last couple of years must be feeling the pinch ,and be looking for a means of fundraising without increasing club members subscription costs. This site in effect gives the vat rise back to the dive club rather than the taxman legitimately

Amanda Hepple
    Do
    Hampton
  • Sponsors

• Recent Posts

serene3

WritePaperFor.Me review

Dorm Life: Tips for Freshmen Girls
    It is the time of year ...

It is August, the period of purchasing from college provides and

serene3 Today, 08:33 PM Go to last post
    bomjik

The best SEO promotion programs.

I have opened a gadget store, we mostly import from China, the good stuff only, no corona .

bomjik Today, 02:37 PM Go to last post
    surfius

The best SEO promotion programs.

Hi I have a small shoe store, I import from Europe.

surfius Today, 02:26 PM Go to last post
    Vertiggo

What sport games do you like?

Hi there. My favorite sport game is basketball. I even trained with team in college. I play quite good, now I even have my own amateur team! Also I follow

Vertiggo Today, 11:07 AM Go to last post
    Vertiggo

How do you earn online?

Hi there. As I know there are dozens of ways how to earn money online. Everyone can find some good variant for earnings. For example I have additional

Vertiggo Today, 10:18 AM Go to last post
    tompeter

Canon 5DMKii body and Sea and Sea Underwater Housing

Canon 5DMKii body and Sea and Sea Underwater Housing On Ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-5DMKii-body-and-Sea-and-Sea-Underwater-Housing/333769911415?

tompeter Today, 07:49 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsor

• YD Calendar

• Recent Articles