Spotify

Thread: Spotify

Thanks

Spotify

Spent the evening listening to the Thompson Twins. Aha, Nick Kershaw and JLS

Found the link on YD about a year ago, hope someone else gets the same enjoyment

Spotify ? A world of music

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewRawlingson For This Useful Post:

12480 (16-05-11)

3. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    It's a great service - I love it.

I have it on my work laptop and stick it on when I'm writing presentations - you can also buy one day passes to the Premium version which removes the adverts... it's not worth the monthly subscription but the one-day payment is great if you've got friends over and want a custom playlist!

I am a person NOT a number yazzyfooty's Avatar
    Darlington, formerly of Crouch End, London
    Thanks

Spotify APPS

I have been a user of Spotify for several years and have just discovered that you can download your Spotify playlist onto your mobile via an app. Having read the bump a couple of times it is still unclear if I need to upgrade to premium account in order just to listen to my current playlist or is this if I wish to add to my playlist using my iphone?

I have the app on my phone and the playlist is showing but it says I need to sync my phone to the laptop. Hope that info helps.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,617 Times in 3,004 Posts
    Excellent, I have generally ignored spotify but just downloaded it and hit it with some real obscure 70s psychedelia, it knows who Nick Turner is..... that is enough to impress me

Thanks
    Thanked 5,617 Times in 3,004 Posts
    Damn you spotify, I just downloaded the entire Gong back catalogue..... they are some crazy hippy cats dude....

Thanks
    I've got a premium account, use the app on my iPhone and also have a couple of logitech squeeze box devices.

Multiroom sound system streamed off the interweb an using the squeeze box I phone ap I have remote control of it all.

Love it! Well apart from when the squeeze boxes reboot or my daughter logs into my account on her iPhone and it kicks me off!

I can't get the eagles or red hot chillis on spotify but ever other artist seems to be present.

D.
    THC

Thanks
    Thanked 2,637 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Why has no-one punted me to Spotify before? It's ace. Now That's What I Call Music playing. I'd forgotten how awful 80s music was.
    Currently attired in Seaskin's finest

www.kitfondle.co.uk
    Kit That Makes Brave Men Weep

www.nusac.info
    A rather brilliant place to dive

Thanks
    Christ! I've been banging on about spotify for ages! If you want downloadable shizzle you need a premium account. Using the Spotify on my phone made my ipod obsolete. Must admit though, the Spotify android app isn't brilliantly stable.

You can share playlists with people as well which is cool.

Thanks
    Spotify played a very important role in the development of music. Many had the opportunity to become popular and spread their music.

Thanks
    I agree that Spotify gives you many more opportunities to find your audience than other platforms. As an avid Spotify user, I've found so many cool local musicians who make amazing songs. I hope that soon the site will support more of them than big stars like the Weeknd. But while there are such promotion methods.