YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Looking for dive computer with air pressure integration

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  farouche 
#1 ·
Dear dive pals,

I am looking for a dive computer with air pressure integration - or even two, one for my buddy and one for myself. I would prefer a hose-less system, but a sender does not currently need to be part of the package right now. We can also buy it later.

The most interesting Systems Gould be rather fresh models Ilke Suunto Vyper Air / Vytec DS or Uwatec Galileo Luna / Sol. But older models Iike Uwatec Smart, Seemann / Sub Gear XP Air or Oceanic VT should also be fine, as we are fun and holiday divers so far.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Cheers,
Tobias

#10 ·
Scubapro Galileo (Sol or Luna), any of the Suuntos now gas integrated with an improved system, Mares Icon HD (now gas integrated), Oceanic OC1: you won't regret getting any one of them.

#14 · (Edited)
I've got a oceanic vt3 which is great and what is even better is that the Oceanics have a lifetime warranty for the purchaser, can gas switch for two mixes and can take second transponder.

Cheers John

Although I would like a shearwater predeter, but I think I will miss the air integration it is nice have it on your wrist

#16 ·
WTB: dive computer with air pressure integration

It is great, that the thread becomes an exchange of experiences. But just to make sure that it does not get lost: I posted in the category "personal adverts" because I want to buy and maybeo one of you is willing to sell an according device :teeth:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.