YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

FS: Oceanic V8 Fins, Cressi Flex BCD and Scubapro Everflex gloves!

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  dive_the_world 
#1 ·
Selling some gear as I am moving to the other side of the world and can't afford to take it all with me!

Oceanic Vortex V8 Fins - Size M/L, Blue. These are a split fin, open foot design, perfect for cold or warm water diving! I find the split fin design makes swimming effortless and you are much less likely to get cramp in your calf muscles during a long dive. They are a couple of years old so show some signs of wear and tear but nothing more than scratches. I have fitted them with spring fin straps, makes them much easier to get on and off, especially when wearing gloves! One of the springs is missing a screw, I have fixed it with cable ties and they work perfectly, doesn't affect the mechanism at all. It would be simple to switch them back to standard straps if you wanted to. £45 ono.

Cressi Flex BCD - Size S, Black / Blue. Great travel BCD, folds up very small and weighs less than 2 kg. Can be used for warm or cold water diving and has big pockets for storing gear in. I've had it for a couple of years and it is well travelled but still in perfect working order, just shows general wear and tear. I had it serviced last year (2010). £150 ono.

Scubapro Everflex 5mm Gloves - Size M, Black. Great gloves, keep your hands lovely and warm! Practically brand new, worn on a couple of dives but decided they were a bit too big for me so bought a smaller pair to replace them. £20 ono.

If you would like to see photos or have any questions please send me a message! I can arrange postage to anywhere in the UK or arrange collection if local (Herefordshire).

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.