Website Design

Thread: Website Design

Thanks
    Thanked 1,011 Times in 292 Posts

Red face Website Design

Somehow i have managed to be landed with sorting out our website. It is a bit old now, needs updating. What i know about web design i could write on the back of a stamp and still have plenty of room for the bible and the assorted works of Shakespeare.

Anyone out there who does this for a living fancy dropping me a PM regards how much this is all going to cost (as there is no chance of me doing it!) and if they have the time to do it?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 1,011 Times in 292 Posts
    Thanks for all the replies, i will get something sorted with someone!

Thanks

Talking

Porg

What are you using to update the website - coldfusion/dreamweaver etc.etc.? I am not an expert on web design and only know the basics, there are a lot of resources available depending on what tool you are using and obviously the complexity of the website!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

Talking Website

Hi Porg,
    I develop commercial websites, and have done for the last few years www.design4business.co.uk. I did the updated NDC site (now rebranded as NDAC with the same content).

Which site needs updating? drop me a PM or email off my site

Cheers
    Neil

Thanks
    Creating a high-quality and interesting web site design is a very important component of success. I think you need to find a good company that develops web design. They will help you. I can advise Gapsystudio https://gapsystudio.com/service/web-design/ a portfolio, evaluate the cases, try to understand what do you like and what could be done in another way and I'm sure you will succeed.
    Last edited by fedorov.al; 12-04-19 at 07:25 AM.

Thanks
    Isn't it better to hire professionals? I understand that we can find web designers here on the forum but the chances aren't that high. You know, there are companies which can handle it. Go to clockwise software and check here successful app examples similar to Uber Freight. This is what they can do. Redesigning a website for them is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Thanks
    Hello! I think that I can try to help you with this issue. Once I was looking for mobile software development services and I have found this service. These guys are real professionals and they helped me a lot in a short time. So, I think that they could be able to help you to update your website, I'm convinced in that. Just write to them.