Online payment gateways - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online payment gateways

Thanks
    The only problem people tell about using PayPal here is the extra costs involved. Some shops add upto 6% for PayPal transactions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 732 Posts
    We're using Payment Gateway, Online Payment Provider & Online Payments - Realex Payments - Realex Payments for our business now. They are justthe gateway, you need a bank with merchant services behind it, for which we use firstdata. Very reasonable if you are doing a lot of transactions.

¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º> JamesG's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you're looking at merchant accounts, you might want to read about PCI compliance.

(PCI DSS) Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard - Barclaycard Business

I know a company I was working with had hassles with this as they hosted their ecomm software themselves. Compliance was required by their merchant account provider. The software (ASPDNSF) and payment gateway (SagePay) was compliant but the web and database hosting wasn't.

For small scale without a merchant account, I haven't found a better solution than PayPal.

Out of interest, for those who have merchant accounts, how much of a hassle is it to get one? What are the typical on-going costs?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Okay, it is your right to use what you want but when it comes to me, I usually use ZeroOne automation software and it perfectly suits my business. This software is very easy to use but it helps to sell digital products effectively. I made a big success while I was using it

Thanks
    Great thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12