Trailer expert required

Thread: Trailer expert required

PADI Internet Specialty Diver chrisch's Avatar
    Thanks

Trailer expert required

Help, help, help. We need someone to replace our current "guru" on all things trailer. It's a sort of "warehouse manager" position taking orders, packing and shipping stuff out. If you know the difference between an energy store and an antiluce we need you!!
    We're just a few minutes from Poole and an hour from Weymouth and some cracking diving - weather permitting (that bit is beyond my control - sorry). Friendly environment (apart from me of course - I'm an arsehole, everyone else is nice through).
    PM me if you want to spend the next part of your life looking at jockey wheels
    "In good times people are relaxed, trusting, and money is plentiful. But even though money is plentiful, there are always many people who need more. Under these circumstances the rate of embezzlement grows" John Kenneth Galbraith

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisch View Post
    Help, help, help. We need someone to replace our current "guru" on all things trailer. It's a sort of "warehouse manager" position taking orders, packing and shipping stuff out. If you know the difference between an energy store and an antiluce we need you!!
    We're just a few minutes from Poole and an hour from Weymouth and some cracking diving - weather permitting (that bit is beyond my control - sorry). Friendly environment (apart from me of course - I'm an arsehole, everyone else is nice through).
    PM me if you want to spend the next part of your life looking at jockey wheels
    Just in case anyone wonders. I keep Chris back with the use of a cattle-prod. To be fair the whole team are enthusiastic and willing. But we need someone who knows about trailers to join this enthusiastic bunch and take over from our "guru" as he will insist on this semi-retirement to retirement thing (I personally wouldn't let him out of the building but apparently he wants to enjoy his twilight years with his grand-children etc....!).

Thanks
    Cars are my long-standing passion and I love to read about them and am constantly interested in various new products. I like to read various blogs and car reviews.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Now there are many different blogs and magazines that write a lot of interesting things about the automotive industry. I recently read something interesting about Mustang SUV. Good texts are the key to a good time, and that's why I like to read reviews of cars and the industry in general. Good authors work on this site and they are clearly well versed in their business.