As all will be aware that own a meg, the O2 feed is to the inhale lung. There is talk about a possibility that a faulty valve could allow the injection of low levels of oxygen in to the inhale lung, the build up of which was undetected by the cells as breathed straight to lungs, casuing 02 toxicity. I emphasise that this may just be speculation. If so, what can be done to avoid this. I was thinking of feeding the O2 hose to the offboard valve on the exhaust lung or having a freeflow type switch and leaving it off unless needing manual inject. Thoughts?