YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Scuba Santas 2012

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  leerob695 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Its that's time of year again that I blow the dust off the scuba santas notebooks and get everything going again. This evening I've put the registration page live Register for Scuba Santas and will be updating the website with the latest links and donations page.

As always I'm sure it will be a great event. We're staying with our new home at the NDAC again this year and really looking forward to be able to duck into the new(-ish) cafe bar for hot chocolate and minced pies.

To those new divers who haven't been to a Scuba Santas before it's an event I've been running since 2007 where we all get together and have a mass dive dressed as father christmas. Often quoted as "one of the best dives of the year" it's great fun to get together for some christmas cheer and be involved in one of the most surreal divers ever :) We raise funds for crew training at the RNLI and collectively we've all raised just short of £20,000 for the charity. If you have any questions we're on facebook, twitter, and of course the website (Scuba Santas) so please do not hesitate to get in touch.

I'm currently in the process of talking to several dive companies about sponsorship and goody-bags again this year and will be sending out a newsletter soon with more information.

Safe diving, Lloyd.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.