Scuba Santas 2012 raffle prize list and how to enter if you're not attending

Thread: Scuba Santas 2012 raffle prize list and how to enter if you're not attending

I like my login so much I put my name on it... lloydwatkin's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Scuba Santas 2012 raffle prize list and how to enter if you're not attending

Hi all,

I've just updated the raffle prizes list for the 6th annual Scuba Santas event. We're just £800 short of raising £20,000 together for the RNLI so this year should see a big annoucement after the event. What a great achievement!

Raffle prizes

There's another prize to announce next week, one that needs final sign-off, and a few more that we're still in discussions with so we're looking good.

As always all donations go directly to equipping and training volunteer crew members at the RNLI.

If you're not attending the event and would like to enter the raffle (with the possibility of winning a holiday worth over £1,800) then I've put some instructions up on the website here: Enter the diving prize raffle even if you’re not attending.

As always if there's any questions please let me know. Things are getting very busy and it's that time of year where I'm doing several hours an evening on the event so I'm hoping we'll have a great one again this year. Hope you can make it!

Merry Christmas and safe diving all, Lloyd.
    National Diving & Activity Centre - Sunday 15th December 2013 - Raise money for the RNLI and the DDRC....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

هذا عنوان التبرع