YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Scuba Diving Leisure wear

Tags
scuba
1K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  Fathomdive 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello All, I wanted to introduce our venture "Fathom Dive". A little while back we were looking for a nice warm hoodie wear to after we had been diving. Coming from a background of climbing and general outdoor activities (which are well provided for) we were surprised that as a community, Scuba Divers did not seem to be well catered for by the usual brands. Consequently we could not find that warm, comfy hoodie for when we got out of the sea or our local dive centre. We therefore decided to do something about it (as proud divers) and make our own. We are now warm and cosy when we have finished diving and, look equally good (in our opinions anyway) around town. Basically, we thought that we get your feedback on our clothing and how we could improve our offerings....you can find us on eBay (Fathom Dive), Twitter (#fathomdive) and Facebook (Fathom Dive). I'll post the links to our clothing shortly. Many thanks for reading this and I hope you will visit us (all welcome) on Twitter or Facebook. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.