YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

FS Suunto D4 Dive Watch Computer (Black) & USB Sync Cable - in great condition

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  bigshow-21 
#1 ·
Suunto D4 Dive Watch Computer (Black) & USB Sync Cable - in great condition!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231064380392
(Images on ebay site)

Selling my used Suunto D4 Dive Black Dive Computer Watch & USB Sync cable as I recently purchased a D6. This is a great dive watch and has been on a few dives over the past year. It has been properly taken care of rinsed after every dive. Furthermore I had it serviced in March in Palau at a Suunto authorised dealer and a new battery was installed (went on 4 dives with it since service).

There a few minor marks on the watch (See image) but nothing major or really noticeable. The screen protector has been on since day one and there is a brand new one included in the box. Also included is the USB Sync cable to download your dive data to PC/MAC which is very handy. This cable is usually not included with the watch and £45 value if bought new. The original box is included but no manuals – Manual and Desktop software can be downloaded free from the Suunto website. An original Sunnto watch strap extension is also included in case you want to wear over a wetsuit/dry suit and make the strap longer.

What’s Included:
• Suunto D4 Watch
• New Screen Protector
• Suunto USB Sync Cable (PC/Mac) not shown in pics
• Suunto Strap Extension
• Original Packaging

Thanks!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.