Dive blog

Thread: Dive blog

Thanks

Dive blog

I use a Canon S95 camera and have started taking a lot of pictures while diving. I want to start a blog to keep a record of my pictures and dives. The problem I'm having is I've looked at a number of blog sites and I'm not really sure what to use. I like the idea of using http://website.1and1.co.uk/website-builder because it looks really simple and allows you to upload pictures. Does anybody else have a blog or website who could give me some advice? Is this the best way to set one up or would you suggest something else?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    When I started looking for a blog host I mocked up an example in a couple of them to see whether they did what I wanted.. without committing any £.. plenty of free ones out there.. I don't do vast number of pictures so not sure I can advise you other than in a general sense.. google blog for pictures, sign-up a free/trial account and try them out... blog.flickr, blog.com and blogger.com. I use blogger.....and my humble offering is at http://johnohuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Barnstaple or Birmingham depending on the day of the week...
    Thanks
    I use blogspot. Works well but isn't a great fan of cut & paste from ms word. I add pics to mine.

See link in signature block

TG

Sent from my iPhone using Timmytalk (hopefully)
    6m on a platform, deep on helium or exploring a cave. I'm happy being in the water.
    My pages:
    l website l Facebook l YouTube l Blogger l Instagram l Linkedin l Vimeo l