Dreams beach/vacation sharm house good or bad? Plus what's a good house reef

Thread: Dreams beach/vacation sharm house good or bad? Plus what's a good house reef

Thanks

Dreams beach/vacation sharm house good or bad? Plus what's a good house reef

Hi looking to book the above hotel for mid august any reviews and how does the house reef fair for snorkelling and diving plus I have young children who would like to paddle play on the beach etc?

im not sure on the beach set up at the dreams beach

any good recommendations for both snorkelling / diving and again good safe paddling sand play fun times for the kids

thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    No real beach, small man made area of sand with sun beds. Access to sea is from walk way and deep from outset so cannot walk in, not good for small kids. Reef is more a wall and not great due to lots of people from hotel although quite a lot of fish due to people feeding them when we were there. Beach was better than vacation but only just due to location on cliff.b Dive center (Scubadreamer) was run by German company and very good but think it closed and not sure if anything has taken its place. If you want beach & sea for small kids you may be better looking further up the coast more towards Sharks Bay or Nabaq but I'm sure a few people working out there will be able to help with suggestions, down side is long drive to the harbor if going out on day boats. If you are just going to grab a few dives on house reef that may not be a problem.

Thanks
    I have heard that it is really great place for vacation. I recommend you to visit this

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    As you can see not everyone is satisfied with this resort. But I can recommend you a vacation that you probably will never forget and gonna remember when will get old. I'm currently talking about Blue Paradise DR. I've ordered a week there and have no regrets about it. My wife was pretty satisfied with this trip too. So be sure to check it out.