Help finding an old thread.

Thread: Help finding an old thread.

Thanks

Help finding an old thread.

HI All,I hope someone will know either the OP or the thread I'm talking about and point me in the right direction.Several years ago I red an article concerning a diver that had got a DCI (in Stoney I think), eventually had his friend drive him over to Merseyside where Emergency services had told him to go as there was a chamber free.I also remember him mentioning converations with the nurse in the pot with him, and that she would have used a hyperdermic to burst his ear drums.I found it a fascinating story that I would like to refer to in an upcoming lesson.If you know of it, please point it out to me.Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    If you are looking for memo online you should better search or it in the best essay writing service. The body of the memo contains the purpose for writing it so that the audience can understand why it is relevant to them. Only at primeessays you will find the best samples of memo.

Thanks
    Hello everybody! Are you looking for the coolst online writing company!? So, you must click on this paraphrase site agency as it is the coolest online writing agency of all the times. And you will be satisfied for 100% for your assignments, so simply check paraphrase site wright now.