YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

2 x Poseidon Cyklon 3950 regs + gauges for sale,side mount setup, + other bits

794 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Nat Guildford 
#1 ·
Hi all, I have two pre-owned 3950 Poseidon Cyklons for sale. They are a couple of years old, one careful owner, great condition, used for cave diving, never had any issues with them. They were fully serviced by Angus Servicing in Feb 2014 and not used since, are in sealed bags they came in from servicing. I can have them looked at by Angus again before hand over if you like. Please note one SPG has not been serviced as it was not on the reg at the time, it works fine though. Asking for £250 per reg (1st stage + 2nd stage on a standard length hose + SPG on a 6 inch hose, been serviced at the cost of around £100 per reg).

Also for sale is a Poseidon Diving System 2 meter long hose, good pre-owned condition, looking for £20; and a Poseidon Cyklon octopus - same as the standard Cyklon, only yellow, hardly used, needs to be serviced. These retail for over £200 new, I am looking for £80.

I also have a 10L steel Faber cylinder for sale, complete with a boot and a carry handle, out of test since earlier this year but has been stored with 220 bar nitrox in it. About 10 years old, good condition, looking for £50.

I can email pictures on request.I will consider reasonable offers. I am based in Guildford and am often in Frimley, you are very welcome to take a look at the items with no obligation to buy. A meetup within 20 miles of Guildford can be arranged. Many thanks,any questions let me know :)

Nat

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.