Some of you may know that I was the unfortunate victim of a theft from my vehicle late Friday evening. The total list of items is quite long, however the main items are as follows:
· O’Three RI2-100 drysuit in black/grey. This suit is fitted with an extra leg pocket, advanced p-valve on the left leg and a KUBI fitted dryglove system complete with white gloves. The suit is obvious if seen as it has only recently had a new zip and gloves fitted, which resulted in the grey portion of the suit being reduced from the upper half to just the chest area. Fourth Element Artic and Kwark thermals.
· Apeks DS4 (ser 505 1448), ATX 40 black (with 50 conversion) (ser 602 5857), ATX 40 black (506 2243) and DIR Zone SPG.
· Halcyon backplate, harness and Eclipse wing. Weighted single tank adaptor. The backplate has bungee loops on the bottom for a lift bag and a fixed left D ring.
· 2x Halcyon Scout torches
· 15l cylinder with TPG Divesign stickers.
· AP Diving lift bag with TPG Divesign stickers.
· Hollis F1 fins size XL.
· Hollis M1 mask.
· Halcyon 6’ slim DSMB with TPG Divesign stickers plus spool.
· Halcyon 1m DSMB with TPG Divesign stickers plus spool.
· Halcyon 21W HID primary light with explorer head, E/O, Tekna knife and TPG Divesign stickers.
· Shearwater Petrel. Serial unknown but it has my name and mobile number on the startup screen.
· Toolbox with spare regs, spanners, decanting whip, adaptors, bungee, tools etc…
· Blue Overboard bag with VHF radio, portable echo sounder, GPS, spare drygloves etc…
· Everything above, and smaller items not listed all have my initials TPG marked on with a white paint marker.
The total value is the best part of 5 figures, which I don’t expect to see and the insurance payout (if any is not looking good). Surprisingly, p-clips, stickers and tools all add up. I will update as things progress, but please check the wordings in your contents policy regarding the amount vehicle contents are insured for, and whether the vehicle has to be damaged as it appears that the remote may have been cloned.
I’m not sure if I was targeted for my dive kit, or if it was random as my Oakley’s and hands free were left behind, as was a cylinder and weightbelt.