Canon S90 & Underwater Housing for Sale

Thread: Canon S90 & Underwater Housing for Sale

Thanks

Canon S90 & Underwater Housing for Sale

I have for sale a Canon S90 with underwater housing for sale, complete with three batteries and camera case

Looking for £165 for the package incl delivery.

** For some reason, the website is not allowing me to post all the pictures, so I will include a link to Flickr page **

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tjwhite87/
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Nobody interested at all?

Thanks
    I have seen so many posts but this post is a useful and law essay writing service fantastic post. Your doing fantastic job here. Thanks.

Thanks
    I drowned my Canon yesterday. It upset me a little, but I'm an optimist. And only thanks to that my mood is not spoiled, because I know that now I will buy a better camera than the one that I drowned!
    I am a student and I have a lot of activities. Now I am writing a lot of papers and essays. Glad to be using WritePaper.com. They help me write my papers. I found one unique resource EssayService Blog in which they advised me to read a lot of different books in order to pump my skils in writing. Therefore, this book will be read first! I trust this resource because there are many tutorials like How to write a 5 paragraph essay and etc. After reading them, you begin to understand more about writing, and this is a very valuable experience.

Thanks
    I'm sorry about your loss. I'm glad you're optimistic about this situation. I recently started to get involved in photography. I want to become a professional photographer, but now it's just a hobby. I know what you are talking about. In my studies, I use two services that helped write a college paper for me. These are PaperWritingService.com and DoMyEssay.com. Now I don't have to spend a lot of time writing my essay. I have great pleasure working with professional paper writers. I learned a lot from them.

Thanks
    It is a big question that is an online writing service is safe or not. I have a solution for it as I use https://www.ihatewritingessays.com/safe-essay-services writing service which is a legit service. Here we can trust writers also as they are professional and supportive. I am using this service for six months and never face any issue.

Thanks
    Thank you for sharing this excellent post with us glad to see this kind of positive info you are so good and amazing with your work nice keep it up.
    write essay today
    write my dissertation
    legit essay writing service
    write my case study
    write my essay
    I was searching for up to date advice on this subject for a few days.
    Now I’m satisfied as I have finally reached your post.