Forex trading

Thread: Forex trading

Thanks

Forex trading

Is there a right way to trade forex? How comes that so many traders are losing their money?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Depends, Forex is gamble! I'm searching now something good as platform to invest myself.

Thanks
    Yes, absolutely right - it is, Forex is gamble. But you know someone do a lot and someone nothing or even in minus. Fondex is the best option for you. I enjoy doing here cryptocurrency and indices. I like a lot how responsive this website is, and I do on 4 monitors. I mean daily I analyze new new opportunities for me. Comission is low, so when time comes I fill my pockets with happyness. Look, if you don't life Forex, use other options like: cryptocurrency, shares, indices, energies and so on. Try something that will fit yourself and your possibilities. Some positive things you will encounter also like no fees for deposit and withdrawal without any minimum amounts limitations. Good luck.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    There are many people who take it very easy. Meanwhile, this is the deal which requires responsibility and curiosity. So, I always read new information and it helps me to move forward. So, now I am reading about Pepperstone because I am going to change my broker and it also helps me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorocam View Post
    Depends, Forex is gamble! I'm searching now something good as platform to invest myself.
    Hey. I agree with you. If you want to invest in something like this, better will be to choose cryptocurrency, for example Bitcoin. Many people earn on trading. Also nowadays you can use Bitcoins for different payments, but don't forget to use crypto mixer like on https://bitmix.biz/en/bitcoin-mixing to provide security for your funds.

Thanks
    I agree that Forex trading is very similar to gambling services, but I think that you need to pick the right platform for trading. Try this one olymptrade.broker. I use it myself and don't have any problems with losing my money. At least right now. Try to be more careful with it and you will earn some money from it.

Thanks
    There is not any right or wrong ways to trade on forex, you need to understand the market and to know exactly what do decide. I know many people that were expecting for big money, but they were doing nothing to make them. I can suggest you to go for fbs sign up and to see how real professional works. Also you can copy their trades and make money, little by little you will start to understand everything by yourself. Now I am specializing on xauusd trading and I would say that it is very profitable nowadays.
    Last edited by FTurner90; 06-12-20 at 12:47 PM.