World of Warcraft ? - Page 11
Page 11 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft ?

Thanks
    Hello,
    I've done the honourable thing of posting on the introductions board, and now I shall post here with a further introduction before dissapearing nto the depths of sporadic posting and occasional lurking!

I'm Mr Ruby as it were, and have intentions of joining the guild of YD (Should have been The Regulaters IMHO ) and have taken the honourable step of rolling my first holy priest, saves us from attempting to hook one and will make groups so much easier, however it may mean me asking you every so often to help poor Mr Buff out in those combat based situations...in the long run I think it'll be worth it.
    He's called DarkVoodoo btw, troll priest. Unless someone can make it over to the Troll starting zone with pen and charter, there may be a little delay, havent actually played him yet!

Other characters: 20 Dwarf Hunter Galdaran, with LVL 20 Bear Chutney on Quel'Thalas, LVL 12 Undead Warrior Ularthin, Darkmoon Faire, and eventually on a decent RP server (been let down so far) Bagnorak the Tauren Druid.

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting you either on WOW or on the YD forum.
    Tata for now, Lunch beckons, and the mysterious gift for Clare...depending on whether she reads this before I give her the item it may not be such a mystery after all...

Toodlepip,
    The Capt.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    if anyone is after mods and addons then:

www.curse-gaming.com is the place. there really is something for all occasions

although be careful you don't go crazy for the addons or you'll get banned like me lol. ( to be fair all the stuff on curse is ok to use)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Stable
    Hello,
    I've done the honourable thing of posting on the introductions board, and now I shall post here with a further introduction before dissapearing nto the depths of sporadic posting and occasional lurking!

I'm Mr Ruby as it were, and have intentions of joining the guild of YD (Should have been The Regulaters IMHO ) and have taken the honourable step of rolling my first holy priest, saves us from attempting to hook one and will make groups so much easier, however it may mean me asking you every so often to help poor Mr Buff out in those combat based situations...in the long run I think it'll be worth it.
    He's called DarkVoodoo btw, troll priest. Unless someone can make it over to the Troll starting zone with pen and charter, there may be a little delay, havent actually played him yet!

Other characters: 20 Dwarf Hunter Galdaran, with LVL 20 Bear Chutney on Quel'Thalas, LVL 12 Undead Warrior Ularthin, Darkmoon Faire, and eventually on a decent RP server (been let down so far) Bagnorak the Tauren Druid.

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting you either on WOW or on the YD forum.
    Tata for now, Lunch beckons, and the mysterious gift for Clare...depending on whether she reads this before I give her the item it may not be such a mystery after all...

Toodlepip,
    The Capt.
    Ello you!

Glad to see you could make it, now stop posting and get back to your job

P.S. What's my prezzie?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Going down and loving it Luddite's Avatar
    Thanks
    woohoo! soon be the weekend. The best bit is so far I am not teaching or have any other things I have to do. I think I'll hook up my confuser to the home cinema and play WOW on a 3 meter screen with 5.1 surround sound all day sunday.

Proven ability to roll with it. Gavin Smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    The kids have two parties tomorrow so hopefully I can get some quality time in (on WoW of course not with them).

We seem to have a very priestly make up to the guild so far!

Gavin
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

Thanks
    Do we have another priest?
    I can either Shadow or Holy, dont mind really, just doing my part for the guild *Salutes*

Ludite: I noticed you playing your warrior with Ruby last night, are you intending to spec Battle, Defense or Beserker? Just out of curiosity so we can start plugging gaps, naturally play the character that you want to play and we'll recruit in

Also, will try and find away across to the Undercity from where I am to sign said charter etc, you sure you cant do it over chat window?

Will try and boost up Darvoodoo If I can kick Ruby off, she should be lying in a drunken pool of Baileys after I got her a bottle of it, mwoooahahahaha

Thanks
    I'll be on again tonight. so if anyone wants help send me a /w otherwise i think I'll try a little grinding to get some cash towards the tabard. Then there is the muont to start saving for

Proven ability to roll with it. Gavin Smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had three faile attempts at Wailing Caverns yesterday. Made it to 20 though so can now Ghost Wolf which is cool.

The Barrens is the place to grind! Come across I'll give you a tour .

Gavin
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

Thanks
    poped over to the barrans yesterday. It wasn't bad. Might need to go there for the caverns and razerfen stuff soon. Hopefuly we should be getting to the point we can go and do instances. shadowfang castle, the caverns, razerfen both side and the dead mines. Although the dead mines is in alliance ground. I started doing so battle ground stuff over the weekend too. Got my arse kicked but it was differant

Thanks
    You guys think its worth risking a one off gold buy to set the giuld bank on a nice footing