World of Warcraft ? - Page 235

Thread: World of Warcraft ?

Thanks
    Shade of Aran........ aaaaaaaaaah - melee heaven.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHairyAl View Post
    Shade of Aran........ aaaaaaaaaah - melee heaven.
    Mister Hairy Al! Nice to see you! How's it going?

But Aran is a bit of a pain though

Did I mention that we downed Nightbane first pop the other night, it was the first time I'd done him too, wheeee!

Proven ability to roll with it. Gavin Smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Stable View Post
    Blackheart, is he the warlock or the Ogre?
    The ogre bloke. We had him down to 600hp on the first attempt but he kept sacking my imp which puts me out of the DPS race. It was a pally tanking and he wasn't the quickest at picking him up again after incite chaos.

How did he expect you to heal Murg? :P
    No idea! I think the HS confused him! Damned ebayers.

Last ngiht I really didnt expect to get as far as we did, it was a bit of a shock to be drawing aggro from the tank...
    It all came together nicely didn't it. Kiting the bear was good to watch. Thinking about it I could also have done with the blue necklace that dropped but was feeling guilty as I already had a bag full of greens (where is EBT then you need him).

I feel I'm actually getting there now, +dmg is 657 (self buffed) with 41 spell hit (aff locks hit cap is only 72 thanks to suppresion).

I don't have any enchants at the moment either.

I'm going to sign up for kara on Thurs to see if I can get a late start spot.
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Yep, I'm much happier that they're starting Kara on a Thursday now, although doing it a bit later would make it much easier for us too, as we get in about 6 usually!

You should have taken that necklace last night if you wanted it! Greens are just a bonus! Mind you, I want to do herioc UB again as I need the rep and there are a few quests in there that I'd not done that I need to do!

Tiny Sporebat and a transmute recipe from that ftw!

Thanks
    Cool. I'll run it again.

We could blast through significantly quicker than that as well. As long we can find either a healer (hint, hint) or a tank then we stand a good chance of getting a group together.

[edit]Actually that group was really good make up as well. Plenty of CC, maybe a huntard/rougue would be good as well though.

Get your names on my "late start Kara run" thread on the forum.
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Smith View Post
    Cool. I'll run it again.

We could blast through significantly quicker than that as well. As long we can find either a healer (hint, hint) or a tank then we stand a good chance of getting a group together.

[edit]Actually that group was really good make up as well. Plenty of CC, maybe a huntard/rougue would be good as well though.

Get your names on my "late start Kara run" thread on the forum.
    Yep, I agree, we should whizz through it now! Hopefully the Black Stalk will drop for you this time I also need all the sanguine hibiscus I can get my grabby little hands on!

Will put our names down!

Thanks
    Murg, how is sunday mid-morning/early afternoon for you?
    It's an idea were bandying about at the moment to host a relaxed Kara raid for those that wish to attend, with a break midway for lunch/coffee etc and just take it in a really chilled out and leisurley manner.

It's in the Raid forum at the moment, which unfortunatley you can see, but if it comes to a solid conclusion, it'll be released.
    "Watch this space"

Thanks
    Should be OK. Just need to check nothing is planned with the family.

It's actually easier for me to blast through of an evening when the kids are in bed though.

I actually prefer to push on a little bit as well. None of this mana break rubbish. Life tap, dark pact - next please - come on then, one at a time or all at once, it's all the same to me!

So much more than a child's play thing! Spacehopper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meanwhile, in the lower divisions ... AB, Jon and myself were talking of a run through Ramparts sometime. J2 is up for that as well and would also like to do Scholmance (sp?) and Dire Maul. I haven't done either of those either but dumped the quests when my log started to fill up with outlands stuff.

G2
    The other half of Team Rudolph
    Member of the Blonde Mafia Support Team
    If the next 50 years are anything like the past 50 years, I'll be an old man by the time I'm 100

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

Thanks
    Oooooh Arcatraz is fun, I like that one - and Botanica. I think BM is my fave though, short and sweet and to the point I wandered round Old Hillsbrad last week and picked up the Riding Crop pattern.

G2, we'll certainly get something done - now I'm playing AB a bit more we have a reasonable group starting, and the guild want in on some too. So that should give us a healer AB will stay arms/fury for the moment and look at respeccing at 70.

Just respecced my NE to full tank, see how that goes and I'm going to shove my Alliance guild I think and find a new one.