World of Warcraft ? - Page 236

Thread: World of Warcraft ?

Thanks
    I havent tried Arcatraz on Heroic yet, but thats one of my goals, I'm afte the title of 'Champion of the Naruu' before the expansion comes out

Black Morass is great with a decent party, the drops are really nice for such a short instance and it's a unique format.

If you're running Dire Maul, remember to bring the Crescent Key and or a rogue
    Good fun, if somewhat long, but it's fun to wander around the former 'High born' lbrary.

Also, did you notice the Scarlet Monestary bosses as children whilst exploring old Hillsbrad?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    oh yes I noticed Herod the Bully and the other brats

Not thought about Dire Maul yet - but find it strange that when in Azeroth I can't lfg. It will only pull up Outlands instances now, which is a shame.

Had a long chat with my Ally guild last night - they want me to stay. Will have to see if they live up to their promises. In the meantime I'm cracking on with AB. Did a HUGE minging run in Burning Steppes. Great fun.

Thanks
    I am still not "champion of the naaru" either. I've been stuck waiting for a raid to magtherion's lair for months but we don't go there anymore!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    I must admit, havent even started on it yet!
    I dont think the heroics will be difficult to do, and I know some of our guild have done them before without complaint.

Once Gruul is fully established as 'on farm' then were going to start on Maggy - what a significant figure to kill!

Zul Aman is now fully cleared, and though still tricky in places, is soon to be on farm, and were soon to be starting alt runs in Karazhan I believe, though thats still in conference.

Hopefully you'll get a spot on Mag soon Troc, if you can and have downed Vashj, I dont think you'll struggle!!

ps: Is Kael dead yet? Can I has your epix?

Thanks
    Naah we had a spot of illness and exams and whatnot so we've not had a go at kael recently. We are firmly into phase 4 though so it's just a matter of time!

I am liking ZA but neither of my weapons ever drops from there. We can always get 2 bosses down in the timed run and usually 3 but there's no way we can get near all 4 - you need 10 T6 geared people for that I think.

Currently I need a 8 of blessings so I can complete my crusade card. It's one of the best trinkets in the game for long fights against raidbosses

Proven ability to roll with it. Gavin Smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Stable View Post
    Murg, how is sunday mid-morning/early afternoon for you?
    Any idea if this is happening?

Did Attumen, Moroes, Opera (Red Riding Wolf) and Maiden last night before being replaced
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

Thanks
    Thought you went back in after our miserable attempt at that rare elite?

Thanks
    We were NOT prepared!

I did sort of.

Unfortunately it wasn't the goup I was with before so I got as far as the front door and it wouldn't let me in.

D'oh!
    Last edited by Gavin Smith; 01-02-08 at 08:49 AM.
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

Going down and loving it Luddite's Avatar
    Thanks
    padi hit 70lvl last night is all flighted up and has Fireguard Fireguard - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft and Lionheart Blade - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
    I'll have to start gearing up now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Smith View Post
    Any idea if this is happening?

Did Attumen, Moroes, Opera (Red Riding Wolf) and Maiden last night before being replaced
    Crap I just realised that this means I'm locked to Kara until it resets so I can't do it Sunday anyway.

So more beating my head against a wall looking for Heroic PuG's.