World of Warcraft ? - Page 237
Page 237 of 243 FirstFirst ... 137187227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243 LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2424

Thread: World of Warcraft ?

Thanks
    We might be around at some point over the weekend! I need to do UB *again* anyway, need sanguine hibiscussseses!

And Gz for Padi!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Wow gz matey! Where did you get all the nethers from for your blades?

Gav: Did you get any nice drops?

Not sure about the weekend thing yet, it's still in 'ideas' and being bandied about with other bits and bobs.

Proven ability to roll with it. Gavin Smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeh - very nice blades.

Thottbot World of Warcraft: Shadow-Cloak of Dalaran dropped from Moroes (who wasn't that difficult reall).

I really need some new gloves, belt and trousers as they are the last of my greens.
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Going down and loving it Luddite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Stable View Post
    Wow gz matey! Where did you get all the nethers from for your blades?
    Those are the next blades up that need the nethers. for these i needed primals and the metals

Thanks
    Ah yes, thats right! And after the nethers you need the thingys, which only drop in 25mans :P eugch, what a grind! Be worth it in the end though, I think im going after the Mooncleaver for Teronix, simply due to rp reasons!

I was just checking the mats needed for smithing, and I have the mats to get Teronix from 300 to 360 at the moment, 360-375 will require finding the Khorium recipies.
    Problem is, he's at 285! howerver, I did spend about 150g+ on buying enchanting mats and primals for dv and Thorium for Teronix. From 400 to 100 gold in one money crazed moment...

Moroes is easy unless you're on main heal / shackle duty, used to give me nightmares.
    You have 10 second windows to heal:
    The main tank
    The Off tank
    Garroted dps or yourself
    And then re-apply a shackle, and be careful if it resists or breaks.
    If it breaks and your not fast enogh, you've probably wiped the raid.
    No pressure....

Recently though, with everyones gear, I can spend the whole time chain shackling and let someone else heal

Thanks
    Out stickiest moment (ok - wipe) was when I clipped a group of elites whilst AOEing the trash groups in the hall.

One min I was 2000dps and then I was dead :

SoC FTW! - oh FTL .
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

Going down and loving it Luddite's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have gotten nethers from the end boss in heroic mech. only one drops so its a roll for job

Thanks
    Con did that to us last week Murg! Blooming locks, thinking theyre mages!

John: At least one nether should allways drop from the last boss of ANY heroic. Should allways be 1 epic, 1 nether and if your lucky, an additonal blue, green, epic gem, quest item etc etc

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Stable View Post
    Con did that to us last week Murg! Blooming locks, thinking theyre mages!
    Anything they can do, we can do better...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Smith View Post
    Anything they can do, we can do better...
    No one can cause a wipe quite like a Lock, and then spring up after having misplaced the soul-stone for an encore

Are you still after HUB? Our connection was a tad funny on the Sunday, but should hopefully be more avaliable this week, needed to get some stuff sorted on both DV and Teronix!