World of Warcraft ? - Page 238
Page 238 of 243 FirstFirst ... 138188228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2424

Thread: World of Warcraft ?

Proven ability to roll with it. Gavin Smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Would still like to get hold of the stalk (fnaar).

I've decided to go for Spellstrike pants which means a Heroic SL or two but in the mean time I got some green pants with +75 shadow which are pretty good really.

Mana etched gloves would be an improvement but some pesky shadow priest ninja'd them yesterday.

Can't see heroic SH even happening for the Oblivion gloves although the +spell hit would but me at cap.

If you ever need a hand grinding stuff shout me.
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    You might want to try the trading section, as I think someone can do the spellstrike trousers, though I'm not sure whom.

I'm thinking of getting the whitemend trousers crafted from EBT this weekend if I can, the mats arnet too tricky to get with my surplus of primals I've been saving!

I've never had any of the epic BOP tailoring recipies drop for me in any of the instances, much to my irritation. Hopefully Teronix will have a little more luck.

edit:

Spellstrike Hood (Obsolete)
    Spellstrike Pants (Pelius)
    Whitemend Pants (Ebt, Pelius)
    Black Belt of Knowledge (Pelius)
    Girdle of Ruination (Pelius)
    Manaweave Cloack (Pelius)
    Vengeance Wrap (Pelius)
    Battlecast Pants (Pelius)
    Last edited by Capt. Stable; 04-02-08 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks
    /vent

Worse instance evah last night.

The difference between a good and mediocre/bad tank is amazing. Whilst I just can't do it myself (tanking that is) I'd have thought that if you're going to do it you would want to do it well.

Got stuck on the gauntlet in hSH and then the bugger buggered off.

Oh and non-elite mobs are pointless. How are you supposed to DPS those.

In future I've decided that I'll only enter instances at bosses or decent groups of high HP elites. Everything else is rubbish and makes my DPS look like a fairies.

/vent over

On a positive note I got a BoJ. Woo-bloody-hoo.
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Going down and loving it Luddite's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldn't expect a lot of invites just to do the final boss.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luddite View Post
    I wouldn't expect a lot of invites just to do the final boss.
    Not just for this final boss. I only want summonses for all instance/raid bosses. No trash, just bosses.

I'll be appointing a personal DPS biatch to do the trash for me. Think of it like a body double to be substitued for the real thing for the main event.

In fact I may run it as a WoW "reality" game show. Initial interviews to be conducted/filmed at a major city near you.

Thanks
    I think we can make sure that most people in the guild are aware of what he did last night!

Gief Cat! I like him! He's got a sense of humour too!

Thanks
    Being a newer member of the guild I'm always just a little wary in case it's someone else's alt.

Anyway giving up on an instance unless all agree is just out of order IM(not so humble)O. Logging is beyond the pale.

With hindsight we should have brought DA, piled down the corridor and AoE'd all the non elites.

Meh.

Thanks
    Yeah, I agree, especially the way he did it! 'I don't like this, I'm taking my ball home' doesn't quiet wash with me. I also loved the way he immediately logged as soon as he left, coward!

If we took Anna, it would have been a lot easier to do the gauntlet but because I was the only mage, I was a bit scared that I'd get all the aggro from my AoEs!

I'm pretty sure he's not an alt of anyone, might check with Ebt on the other forum!

So much more than a child's play thing! Spacehopper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's not an alt of anyone, might check with Ebt on the other forum!
    There's another forum??? , tell me more, I'm doing far too much work at the moment

Not been able to get online much since Friday nights run through the Ramparts, that was fun. J2 and myself are off to Belgium this afternoon, we might both be online if we can get to the hotel in time. On the other hand, there's all those beers to sample ......

..... mmmm ... beer .... wow .... beer ...... wow .... decisions decisions

G2
    The other half of Team Rudolph
    Member of the Blonde Mafia Support Team
    If the next 50 years are anything like the past 50 years, I'll be an old man by the time I'm 100

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

Going down and loving it Luddite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    There's another forum??? , tell me more, I'm doing far too much work at the moment

Not been able to get online much since Friday nights run through the Ramparts, that was fun. J2 and myself are off to Belgium this afternoon, we might both be online if we can get to the hotel in time. On the other hand, there's all those beers to sample ......

..... mmmm ... beer .... wow .... beer ...... wow .... decisions decisions

G2
    room service for the beer while playing wow no problem at all

I'm teaching open water tonight so I don't think I'll be on. I on for a little last night but I was getting into it so left to do something else.