World of Warcraft ? - Page 243
Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233234235236237238239240241242243
Results 2,421 to 2,424 of 2424

Thread: World of Warcraft ?

Thanks

Talking WOW

Quote Originally Posted by troc View Post
    Yep, when I have a few moments here and there.

lvl 80 now and working through Naxx, completed the heroic dungeons except for some of the more insane achievements.

I also own a travellers tundra mammoth (the one that can take 2 passengers and comes with vendors ) which awesome when out questing as I never run out of bag space.

(nyargle, lvl 80 shaman on moonglade)
    I've just started, got an elf warrior (Endofdays) Lvl24 and a Dwarf Hunter (Vangard) Lvl17 with 2 pets. I think the server is Asythure or something like that. New to gaming and hooked!
    "I know that you believe that you understand what you think I said but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Still playing (on Khadgar) when I get the time. It's a good bit of R&R between essays at the moment. See, I can control my habit!

Level 74 rogue.

Thanks
    In WoW there is a system of achievements – performing certain tasks you get points named Achievement Points and in some cases additional rewards in the form of titles, rare mounts and pets. Completing some achievements is a requirement for obtaining additional benefits if you don't want to go through all the hassle just use https://bestboost.club/buy-wow-class...-boost-service as they will get the job done for you. Thanks to the services of this team, you can get even the most difficult achievement that exists at the moment. If you still want to achieve everything in the game yourself, but you do not have 13 years to learn the game, then these people are waiting for you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    I don't know what to say because it's a complete game with high graphics and easy gameplay. This game is for a player with concentration because you really need to look lot of details.