World of Warcraft ? - Page 51
Page 51 of 243 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft ?

Proven ability to roll with it. Gavin Smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't beleive the Horde are 23% BE already.

I'll see whether I can get any Felcloth.
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

2. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita Blake
    but have you got your fishing buddy yet?

Features:
    - 'Fish Watcher' lets you see the fish you've caught here before (or the fish that you've caught in the current session)
    - Display your current skill level and the time since you started fishing
    - Choose your fishing outfit and change into it easily
    - Support for automatically adding a lure to your fishing pole
    - Preliminary support for tracking 'cycle fish' such as the Nightfin Snapper so you know when to go looking for them
    Did you have to tell him about that? I'm going to be sat next to a fishing bore now...

Might be on a bit later than usual tonight, for we're dismantling the PC and giving it a dust to see if that's the cause of all Gareth's overheating problems

Thanks
    I've got enough AB tokens for the PVP reward I was after so tonight it's a push on level 50 and the felguard.

I've nearly exhausted Hinterlands apart from the Elite quests and I really don't know whether I can be bothered to do them.

Gavin
    The gray fixing screws on the EDO 04 head look like cheap stuff bought at the local gardening store.
    Well, it is cheap stuff and it comes almost from the local gardening store, but it works fine and it's very solid. We tried to destroy one by hitting it with a hammer... we succeeded but we really had to hit it hard - http://www.stde.ch/en/faq.php

5. Remove Advertisements
    Yorkshire-Divers.com
    Advertisements

devil-may-care Diver and U/W tog
    Thanks
    I actually bumped into a charachter last night (HORDE) with Yorkshire Divers as the Guild name ... first time ive seen that...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillipson
    I actually bumped into a charachter last night (HORDE) with Yorkshire Divers as the Guild name ... first time ive seen that...

Was he wearing a dress?
    Unfortunatley were not in the top 50 guilds (didnt check just Horde) on the Alonsus server, but we do have a reputation for 'Ive seen you guys around before' followed by 'Are you really from Yorkshire'?

Fishing Buddy...where is this fishing buddy?...

As for the Fel-cloth, I've had one drop for me in Felwood, and bough one from the AH for 5g, which is being turned into Mooncloth (36 hour cool down though, ouch)

Thanks
    Tweren't me.

I had a well deserved rest last night.

Going down and loving it Luddite's Avatar
    Thanks

it wasn't you I ninja'd the mithril ore off was it ;D

join the horde and the guild you know it makes sense

devil-may-care Diver and U/W tog
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luddite
    it wasn't you I ninja'd the mithril ore off was it ;D

join the horde and the guild you know it makes sense
    Well there's only 4 in our guild "Bad News"...

Colin Grigson
    Den Dennis
    Spider Webb
    Vim Fuego

Won't mean anything unless you're familiar with 'Comic strip presents' with Ade Edmonson, Rik Mayall etc...

Thanks
    World of Warcraft Addons: Fishing Buddy | World of Warcraft @ Curse

Sorry, Clare.

Are you really dismantling the pc tonight? I won't be on until late, if at all.....

Thanks
    Well there's only 4 in our guild "Bad News"...

Colin Grigson
    Den Dennis
    Spider Webb
    Vim Fuego

Won't mean anything unless you're familiar with 'Comic strip presents' with Ade Edmonson, Rik Mayall etc...

Haha, I love the comic strip, used to have a mate who insisted that we called him Vim...

Wasn't a fragile little Undead Mage was it by the name of Skarlett? That's me if it was

It does get a bit repetative being asked if you're from Yorkshire all the time, of course we bloody are! (with the odd exceptions of course )

Got about 38475638576378 quests in the Hinterlands and they're giving em good exp, so I'll be round there for the next couple of nights I should imagine, will probably ding again tonight, wheeee!!

And yes Miss Blake, we're dismantling the PC, it's not a euphamism for something, even though it's Valentines day, we're pure as the driven snow we are

*ignores the fishing bore next to her*