YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

30K views 157 replies 53 participants last post by  keny 
#1 ·
Hi as i have had my dive today canceld, i have been messing about setting up xbox live on my 360 instead.

So thought it might be a good idea for people of YD to post there gamertags on here so that we all can add each other to our freinds lists and have some YD online battles:)

my gamertag is quite obviuos:-

1: depthjunkie

please feel free to add yours to the list.

ATB
Gareth

Reactions: Julian Goffin
#2 ·
2: gloc1002

Regards from another Gareth!

#8 ·
3: XeN360
4: Bantam W (does have a space)
5: Scuba Jay (fight me if you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
6. NullShrike (Garf - on GRAW just abotu every night)
7. tribaldiver ( ancl )
8. ConorMcM

#10 ·
Howdo

I've added you all to the friends list, so if any of you fancy a chance to shoot the self-righteous irishman off YD then this is your opportunity :)

I'm hoping to be online for a chuck of this evening playing COD3...although I may stop off on the wayhome and pick up a copy of GRAW.

Anyone fancy setting up a game?

#11 ·
I am playing 5 a side footie tonight till 7pm, so give me till 8.30pm to get a shower and some tea and then i will be up for COD3 and GRAW.

#17 ·
Do you reckon GRAW is simple enough to figure out in a couple of hours? Or should I stick to COD3 for the time being?

SO how would this work? DJ to start a game and invite everyone?

#18 ·
Hi M8

GRAW in the one player game takes a bit to get into, as the team commands and stratergy take a while to get it right on the button.

In the LIVE version it is your typical 1st player shoot em up affair. So you will be good to go on LIVE with little problems IMHO.

ATB
Gareth

#19 ·
I'll go online at 9pm and then start a game. At that point I'll invite you all to the session. I'll put us all on the same team.

Nowhere Map, no explosives, no gun cameras, 15 minutes or 50 kills to win the game.

And then we'll let the rest of the arena fill up with yanks

:)

#22 ·
7. tribaldiver ( ancl )
8. ConorMcM
9. Miller74
10. Mrspud
11. OMS Wingman

#26 ·
7. tribaldiver ( ancl )
8. ConorMcM
9. Miller74
10. Mrspud
11. OMS Wingman
12. Klaus Klinker
13. flufffreeman

Free target practice for anyone on cod3/gow as I bimble about being taken out and taunted by 10 year olds from across the pond. Maybe need to play people at my level (ie rubbish!). Off work at the mo so feel free to gain points at my expense!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.