YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Regulators and Cylinders
    I had my regs serviced about 4 years ago. I used them once or twice afterwards, then for one reason or another I didn't dive for 4 years. The regs have sat in my dive bag in the house all of that time. I now find myself going on a diving holiday and was wondering if my regs will still be safe...
  2. Regulators and Cylinders
    Hi I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of where I can buy some Mares Service Kits. I currently service my Apeks and the kits are very easy to get. However I am struggling to get some sets for my Mares MR32T Int/A Clamp 1st stage and my Proton Ice Extreme 2nd Stage. The...
  3. Regulators and Cylinders
    Hi Guys, Im fairly new to owning my own equipment so please forgive this question.... I have an APEKS 1st Stage, Regulator, Octopus and Gauges, (similar to that in this advert) Note this isn't my ad. I don't particularly feel the need to replace these right now, but I did buy them 2nd hand...
  4. Regulators and Cylinders
    Ok i wanted to oreder some service kits fromRevision & Zubehör - DiveSupport GmbH and it came to like 100+ euros they are the cheapest i can find them anywhere and was wondering if anyone else wants to add to the order and split the postage between us all (all in euros) apeks pin spanner is 7.95...
  5. Personal Adverts
    Wondering if anyone has some Poseidon 2nd stages working or not working or parts/service kits for them as they are no longer being manufactured its a pain to get service kits and spare parts as mine are slightly broke :cry: Thanks
1-5 of 5 Results