The new issue of Tech Diving Mag is available for download at www.techdivingmag.com
* Deep Into Deco?!
* A Primer for Nautical Terms & Maritime Trivia
* Respiratory Loads During CCR Diving - Part II
* Lab Rats
* Looking Back on Innovating Decompression Protocols
The nineteenth issue of Tech Diving Mag is available for download at www.techdivingmag.com
* My Adventure in Cave Training
* Respiratory Loads During CCR Diving - Part I
* Journey to the Dark Side
* How I Apply Technical Principles to Recreational Diving
The eighteenth issue of Tech Diving Mag is available for download at www.techdivingmag.com
* Soft Ceilings Can Be Just As Hard
* Novel Approaches?
* Physiological Responses to O2 & CO2 Levels During CCR Diving
* Walk Before You Run: Technical Diver Training in Unique Environments
After a longer than expected break the season has begun at last and
the first opportunity to take the boats out and our kit to shakedown
the cobwebs build-up since November 2013 and the Scapa trip
came two weeks back with the clubs first trip to the West Coast
for the year. Read more below...
Took me a while to write this one up!
Last summer I was diving out of Brighton with Steve Johnson's Channel Diver
and got two great dives on the HMHS Lanfranc that I very much enjoyed..