The new issue of #Tech_Diving_Mag is available for download at www.techdivingmag.com
* Slab Diffusion
* Even The Best Plans Go Awry...
* Borongan Samar - Philippines Cave Expedition 2015
* Tec Diver = Two of Everything and Harder to Kill
* Considerations of Oxygen in Diving...
The fifteenth issue of Tech Diving Mag is available for download at www.techdivingmag.com
* The Body - Descending
* Blueprint for DCI
* Line Marking Systems In Use Around The World - Part II
* Calculating the acceleration in post-diving no-fly time associated with breathing surface...
The eleventh issue of Tech Diving Mag is available for download at www.techdivingmag.com
* Yet Another Benchmark - Part I
* Stage Bottles
* Book Review: Force Z Shipwrecks of the South China Sea
* Continuous Gas Blending Using Double Oxygen Analyzer
* Diving Pioneers & Innovators: A...
As you might know, the model most decompression planning tools use to generate ICD warnings during gas switches incorporates the solubility coefficients of both nitrogen and helium. It is common practice to use the solubility coefficients for lipids (fats). This results in generating...
The second issue of Tech Diving Mag is available for download.
Behind the 1990s controversy over technical diving
The golden compartments: halftimes from a different perspective
Locating the SS Hogarth
Emergence du Ressel cave system in 3D
Sidemount diving: sport or tech diving...
I have updated the MS Mobile app. This adds or improves on:
* CCR Bail out settings improved,
* Updates to meet latest Mobile 6.53 versions,
To upgrade, just reinstall the new program over your existing program. Your registration will remain intact.
Please download from...